With summertime activities in full swing, tax planning is probably not on the top of your to-do list. But putting it off creates a problem at the end of the year when there’s little time for changes to take effect. If you take the time to plan now, you’ll have six months for your actions to make a difference on your 2019 tax return. Here are some ideas to get you started.
- Know your upcoming tax breaks.
- Make tax-wise investment decisions.
- Adjust your retirement plan contributions.
- Plan for upcoming college expense.
- Add some business to your summer vacation.
Read the complete article at: https://bit.ly/2FQrzr8